Looking for friends who eat LOTS of healthy food for dinner.

Options
I need inspiration. I feel like I'm getting in a rut. I'm a 48 year old, short woman who NEEDS to make better choices. I feel like I can get through most days ok, but I really struggle with dinner. I don't have many MyfitnessPal friends that actually log these days, so if you're willing to share your diary, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. However, just a word of warning--I am often not a big dinner eater. Most of my calories are earlier in the day.
  • ZeXea
    ZeXea Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I might keep an eye out too. I LOVE to eat once home from work. It's where j always go over and I always eat the most. Maybe others will have great advice :)
  • Jerzaka
    Jerzaka Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    My diary is open.
    Thanks. It's a big help, just LOOKING at what others log!
  • kathyelizabeth87
    kathyelizabeth87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Have a look at mine, I'm always trying out new things. UK based foods but tasty! :)
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, too. I'm almost 46 and 5'3". I like convenience food, as you'll see, but I try to limit it. I like wines and am working on reducing my intake. I used to use a different site to log so there isn't a long span of entries. I needed the accountability after going over my deficit on a regular basis...because I was the only one seeing it!

I prefer high fat and significant protein...most of the time, haha! My meals can be adjusted for a lower fat content easily.

Feel free to ask questions. I cook 95% of our dinners and like to mix it up periodically.
  • Jerzaka
    Jerzaka Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in need of *open diary* friends I can gain perspective from. If you're open to new peeks on what your daily menu looks like, please add me!
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'd say 75% of my calories come after 5pm. My diary is open. I can't guarentee all if is healthy. I really limit early so I can "splurge" later. I can typically manage to eat really heathy at breakfast and lunch because I don't have my BF to contend with. My Crock Pot tends to get used 3x week. I grill a lot of stuff with a grill pan on the stove (apartment living, gotta love it :)). Buy and use TONS of fresh veggies. If Broccoli didn't exist I'd be screwed! L OL