Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Restarted my journey. Anyone wanna join me?

13»

Replies

• nkelly1020
    nkelly1020 Posts: 11 Member
    Restarting here too! We can do it!
  • ldrzewiecki
    ldrzewiecki Posts: 2 Member
    Pleaseadd me I have 100 lbs to lose would love to have and give support.
  • godsown1961
    godsown1961 Posts: 6 Member
    Restarting also. I'll join in. Great for motivating each other
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    hey guys feel free to add me
  • DP70
    DP70 Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me as well. I have struggled with this forever- up and down over the years and now i am really up, older and could use any encouragement! Lets do it!
  • imali1984
    imali1984 Posts: 21 Member
    I never realised how much being part of a community and sharing my experience will affect my journey, until I joined this group. I find myself making little changes already. I love baking and chocolate cakes are one of our favourites at home. Today however, I opted not to have the very sweet and very yummy chocolate icing on top. Did I missed it.....not much actually. I made the cake and cut it into small portions immediately, so that I will not just chuck in a large piece of cake saying there is no icing. Swapped my latte for a tea and had a lovely treat with just 112 cals !!!!
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Great job, sometimes we have to talk baby steps.
  • nicoley515
    nicoley515 Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love too!! I need some good vibes and motivation around me. Everyone feel free to add me !
  • nobutada
    nobutada Posts: 2 Member
    Can I join? Need to loose 70-80 pounds. I lost a bunch of it but I gained most of it back. I would like to loose it again and stay there.
  • waxhawblob
    waxhawblob Posts: 11 Member
    I'm restarting as well (11/1)...lost 40 lbs first time on MFP, moved to a new city and put it all (plus a bit) back on. Time to do it again....much easier with a community. I'll join any club that will have me:)
  • BingerNoMore
    BingerNoMore Posts: 68 Member
    Me too, I've used MFP before then stopped.. hopefully I'll stay on track this time! :smiley:
  • lynmat07
    lynmat07 Posts: 4 Member
    Would like to join as well 40-50 pounds to lose - haven't quite decided.