Alone

Options
Sorry to post a not so happy post but I could use as much support as I can get right now. Going through the hardest time in my life and couldn't feel more alone.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are going through a hard time right now ....I hope things get better ...you are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you well
  • maureented
    maureented Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are going through a hard time.
    Every Day may not be good, but there is something good in every day!
  • shw112
    shw112 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear this :( I really hope you feel better soon- feel free to add me
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • holly_roman
    holly_roman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    wishing things turn around for you..add me
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    you can add me,,, I do not think I could have any worse things happen to me all at the same time.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    mer1cose wrote: »
    Sorry to post a not so happy post but I could use as much support as I can get right now. Going through the hardest time in my life and couldn't feel more alone.

Sometimes it helps just to know that you're not alone (so please know that you're not alone). For me personally, for various reasons, 2015 has been one of my hardest years. Somehow we push on and it usually turns out okay. Please feel free (anyone) to add me if you would like.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're going through a hard time but we all do and I understand support and motivation can be very important if you'd like add me you can <3