New to MFP! Looking for some new support.

Options
I am new to this site. I am hoping to make a few friends along my journey. I have a goal of losing 75 pounds. I would like to be friends with anyone who needs support and would like to give some. I am a busy mom of three and get sidetracked easily in a schedule. I forget about my needs and health alot. But need to make a change for my health. :) Hope to hear from you. :smile: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Replies

• suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! :) I am recently back on track after way to long of a break - I'd love to root you on if you'd like to add me! I have 4 children of my own, and we have custody of my stepdaughter as well. It's easy to forget about yourself when you're so busy taking care of others! I so understand!
  • Emismom77
    Emismom77 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi! I am also a mom, new to MFP and have about 50 pounds I want to lose... This site is great b/c it's makes you see things you didn't (or in my case didn't want to) see before. Good luck & stay positive!!
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi you are heared!!!...welcombe this is a wicked site...you will do fab im sure:flowerforyou:
  • Khrysalycia
    Options
    you can add me!! Also a mommy looking to be healthier!!
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend if you would like. I've almost lsot 55 lbs and am at my goal weight of 104! I have had 2 kids. If you would like please feel free to add me. I'd love to be able to answer any ?'s you may have :)
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya too!!! Long hiatus from MFP, but back with a vengence for about a month now! I realized that the support and interaction (even if its just reading the topics and feedback) is SO very important!!
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kristina and I would love to be your friend on here - we all need to root eachother on - that is what keeps us motivated! I have to lose 80 lbs!! I have 3 kids (one is my step son we have full custody of) I am also very busy but we can't let that become our excuse - If we are not healthy we are no good to anyone - including ourselves! :happy: Good luck on your journey and know that you are not alone - we are all here for eachother!!
  • ruenectar
    ruenectar Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel Free to add me too! Setting deined goals will help you achieve!!!!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Hi...absolutely! I'm a mother of two (3 year old and 8 month old). As a mother, we tend to put ourselves 'last'- my problem is not only I'm an emotional eater but because I get so busy juggling work, home and kids- fast food and take outs are easy access for me. I'm ready to make a change this time. I'm tired of making so many excuses. Feel free to add me. I'm fairly new to the website myself so we support each other.
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You could add me. I'm a Mom of 2 very busy little ones, so I know what you mean to forget about yourself.
  • jdm0804
    jdm0804 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You made a good decision coming to MFP, because this is perhaps the most supportive internet forum I've ever seen (and I spend a lot of time on the internet lol)! If you like, feel free to send me a friend request, I'd be glad to share this journey with you!
  • Mzncdiva
    Mzncdiva Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I also have a goal of 75 lbs.

Make sure you review success stories and pics...it keeps me motivated and determined.

Good luck.