Thanks myfitnesspal

Options
I'm on a 108 day streak and have lost 22kg.

I would not have been able to do this without the use of this site/app - so may foods I thought were OK to eat were actually not good for me at all, and I have been able to adjust my diet accordingly.

When I want to have a treat, I can make an educated decision about what I choose without blowing my hard work for the day.

I've carried this weight for around 20 years. Since losing the first 6 or 7kg, my life has changed. Now that I am not too far off my goal (another 5kg will do it) I have a much fuller life than I did.

And I owe much of it to the help of myfitnesspal. Thank you.

Replies

• Dday0829
    Dday0829 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • xKoalaBearx
    xKoalaBearx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    darrencate wrote: »
    I'm on a 108 day streak and have lost 22kg.

I would not have been able to do this without the use of this site/app - so may foods I thought were OK to eat were actually not good for me at all, and I have been able to adjust my diet accordingly.

When I want to have a treat, I can make an educated decision about what I choose without blowing my hard work for the day.

I've carried this weight for around 20 years. Since losing the first 6 or 7kg, my life has changed. Now that I am not too far off my goal (another 5kg will do it) I have a much fuller life than I did.

And I owe much of it to the help of myfitnesspal. Thank you.

I agree with you. It has done wonders for me too.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!