Would love support in my Weight loss Journey!

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Michelle and I have been up and down with my weight loss for years. The most I have lost is about 50LBS and I have almost gained it all back. I am an emotional eater, which is not a good thing. I decided to join this site for support in hopes that it will help me with my goals. Thanks and Good Luck to everyone!

Replies

• TriumphantLife
    TriumphantLife Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im in your corner! I lost 160 pounds and I gained 68 back so thats why Im here to get it off.
  • NikitaBlue
    Options
    Hey, Michelle; I'd love to be friends! I'll give you support if you give it back!! Mwahs!
  • dahlstromdanae
    Options
    I always bounce around.....and its okay thats what makes us human! Im here for ya!
  • Kjanthony
    Kjanthony Posts: 39
    Options
    welcome. i do the same thing. i have been up and down all my life. my problem is i eat wether i am hungry or not . if ia am stressed out i either eat alot or can't eat at all. friend me if you would like and i will be here to support you. good luck:happy:
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I started MFP two days ago. It has been a tremendous help so far. The success stories and support here are extremely inspirational. Please feel free to send me a friend request. Here goes your new life!
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Michelle. This is a very great site w/ many supportive people.

Add me, if you'd like, and I will support and motivate you in any and every way that I can.

Best of luck to you in your weight loss journey.

Angela
  • bcatgray
    bcatgray Posts: 41
    Options
    Great to know I'm not the only one out there that did a great job with losing the weight and then gain it all back. Maybe we can keep each other on track this time and make it a lifelong change! :-)
  • kaf330
    kaf330 Posts: 61
    Options
    I hear you. I lost 100 lbs after my divorce and gained quite a bit back. I am seeing my girls and sis lose weight and they are looking soooo good and i am having same problem i always do. i lose 5 gain 3, lose 5 gain 2, it is very frustraiting - but going to keep working on it!!
  • Va_lady32
    Va_lady32 Posts: 27
    Options
    wow how did you initially lose that much weight? Well I am here to support in anyway I can!
  • Va_lady32
    Options
    that sounds good I need all the help I can get and of course I will give as well : )
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Looks of support on MFP, it's wonderful! Feel free to add me if you like :smile: Good luck on your journey!
  • Va_lady32
    Options
    I appreciate everyone's response. Add me as a friend. I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone so we can help each other!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I myself was such a snacker!! I would grab a bag of chips, turn on the tube, and before i knew it, I had eaten the entire bag!! I would start a workout program, have all the motivation in the world, then after 2 weeks i would have one bad day and then i'd end up quitting completely because i saw it as i had ruined everything. i'd loose my motivation. MFP has kept me accountable, and the message boards are such great motivation alone! I LOVE looking at my weightloss ticker, and wondering what i can do to make it show i've lost more weight! everything on here is so laid out to push you, and the message boards are so encouraging, you can get a motivation boost whenever you need it the most from people who are in your same shoes!! Welcome!!
  • loosingit3
    loosingit3 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome! This is such a great place for support. Add me if you would like. I would love to help you!

Good luck on your journey!:blushing:
  • RainDodger
    RainDodger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I eat from boredom :( ... I'm bored A LOT!
    My heaviest weight was 173, I got down to 138 but have slowly crept back up to 154 and that is why I am here. Trying to keep track of what I am doing and although i have a treadmill and eliptical machine at home, very little motivation. I'm trying to complete the C25K training (couch to 5k), if anyone else is interested... its a great walk/run 9week training schedule. I hope this is what I will need to keep me going.
    I have no will power.
    My Boyfriends best friend is getting married in 5 weeks and I want to have a cute dress AND look cute in it... ya know what I mean?

Best of luck to you