Favourite Home Workouts

Options
I was going to download some new DVDS and wondered what everyone's favourites were. I have dumbells, and an aerobic step as at home equipment, I would be willing to invest in more if inexpensive. :)

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,930 Member
    Options
    My favorite indoor home workout is my yoga practice and my favorite outdoor home workout is gardening. Sorry, no DVDs :)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Fitness Blender is awesome!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Piyo
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Any kind of Zumba is fun.
  • mikene12
    mikene12 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    P90X
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Any Jillian Michaels DVD
  • Mikkamoo12
    Mikkamoo12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    AmyRhubarb wrote: »

I agree fitness blender is awesome love the workouts and the website and no equipment needed or they do workouts with equipment if u prefer..
  • nikkimtsk
    nikkimtsk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender, Different YT videos, Jessica Smith, Millionaire Hoy, Hamelin D'Abell (not like other workouts but love the cardio, conditioning and tone you can get from it). Cathe Friedrich for your stepper and other dumbbell workouts!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    jpoppx wrote: »
    I was going to download some new DVDS and wondered what everyone's favourites were. I have dumbells, and an aerobic step as at home equipment, I would be willing to invest in more if inexpensive. :)

For step aerobics Cathe Friedrich is great! Also look for Jenny Ford. They both have streaming services.

Jenny Ford also has several step workouts on YouTube, you can get a feel for her personality.

I like Jessica Smith TV - it's a free site. Jessica has a simpler step workout: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVkFoeNEizs

Or this one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl45T37IH1g

These are more my speed (not the best with choreography).
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I really like Jillian Michaels; I've done Body Revolution and other DVDs from her. I also really like Dance Fitness with Jessica from YouTube. She makes you sweat.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm using a program called Daily Burn, tons of different training programs on it, $15/month with your first month free to try. Currently doing tactical body weight training with Cody, pretty rigorous program, work out hard for two days then two days of yoga then another hard 2 days of training etc.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »

For step aerobics Cathe Friedrich is great! Also look for Jenny Ford. They both have streaming services.

Jenny Ford also has several step workouts on YouTube, you can get a feel for her personality.

I like Jessica Smith TV - it's a free site. Jessica has a simpler step workout: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVkFoeNEizs

:D yep with Cathe there is a learning curve with ones like imaxs and high step but when you learn the combo, its so delicious overtime :dizzy:

There are simpler ones like JSmith. :)

+1 !
  • Jocampgrl
    Jocampgrl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also love Jessica Smith tv on youtube. I have done most of her workouts and really enjoy the complex movements. its rare that a part of you body is just sitting around waiting for something to do. :smile: I also really like the Pilates Perfect Body produced by the 10 minutes solution. and anything Jillian Michaels if your joints can handle it.
  • jpoppx
    jpoppx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AmyRhubarb wrote: »

I've bookmarked a few workouts from there, going to try one today. Thanks! :)
  • jpoppx
    jpoppx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »

I've done a few Jenny Ford workouts and loved them, I'll try the others you mentioned, thanks a lot. :)