Let's be friends!! I'm a second timer on Myfitnesspal :D

Options
Hello everyone. So I've used myfitnesspal before but when I got a job, that's when my health quickly deteriorated. Colleagues at work kept pointing it out to me too. What really bothers me is the way my clothes don't fit me anymore. I can't even wear my office uniform because it got too tight for me!! I've decided it's high time I change my mindset and change myself because my confidence is getting low lately. I did get my ideal body before so I thought to myself, If I have done it then, why can't I do it now? I realized we all just have to stop making excuses and just start doing. Take more walks everyday or ditching that afternoon bag of chips for a piece of fruit.

I'd really like to have friends for support and motivation. I would be so glad to provide motivation too! Let's help each other reach our goals one day at a time :smile:

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! Sounds like your determined and ambitious, but don't forget to be kind and gentle with yourself, too. I'll send you a friend request.
  • Eloexa26
    Eloexa26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • YouCanDoIt3445
    YouCanDoIt3445 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello there! This is also my second go around, but I wasn't as committed the first try. This time around I am in a good place in life and have better expectations of this process. I am attempting to lose post baby weight gain that came on due to post partum depression and the resulting medication. My daughter needs to see a healthier me!! I will friend request once I figure out how..... Hahaha
  • fabat52
    fabat52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on MFP since November 2012. I have come and gone over the years but haven't really gotten serious until this September 25 th. I came back from vacation to find I was at the heaviest weight I have ever been. That was the moment I knew I was taking this serious and committed to stick with it. I have gathered a group of committed friends who are on daily and who I support and who support me. So far I have lost 17.8lbs. You are welcome to add me if you want to join a group of great MFP friends.
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like