Looking for friends & support

Options
Autumn_P
Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
Hi everyone! My name is Autumn. I'm a 32 year old stay at home Mom of 2. I'm trying to finally lose weight and be happy with myself for the 1st time in my life. I'm looking for friends and support to help me on my journey and keep me motivated!

Replies

• brittanydittman
    Options
    Id be happy to help! :o) feel free to add me
  • Kathi1016
    Kathi1016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started in March 2010 I am in need of a hip replacement but the dr. won't do it due to my weight. I have no mobility so exercise is not possible. I am on a 1200 calorie diet and plug everything in my IPOD using the app. No fancy diet just no processed foods, low salt and plenty of fish and vegetables. Weigh yourself as you start and once I got over the shock I weigh myself once a week. I only concentrate on the weight lost not the weight still on. I have lost 41 pounds since March. Good Luck!
  • Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey how are you? Welcome to MFP, Im also a stay @home mom, I find this site so useful and support is amazing!! Please feel free to add me!! good luck on ur weightloss journey :)
  • alucas11
    alucas11 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi there, welcom, feel free to add me for support:-)
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi there-

Welcome! Free to add me! I joined 10 or so days ago and found everyone to be very supportive here! very friendly people. Glad you're here!
  • UGAfatfree
    Options
    Hi. I just joined today also. Feel free to add me!!! GL!!!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm also a stay at home mom of 2, my daughter is 13 and my son is 4. It looks like we have about the same amount of weight we want to lose and our goal weights are very close, I'm aiming for 145 but I might change that as I get closer. Feel free to add me for support and best of luck on your weight loss journey

~ Brenda
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    And yes you can add me as a friend and we can motivate each other !!

good luck in the journey.... MFP is AWESOME

WELCOME :flowerforyou:
  • cer28205
    cer28205 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carol and am relatively new, too. We can all support each other. Did you move today? I just got back from a long, long walk--- summer is here! Looking to lose 20 pounds.
  • Kerseygeek
    Kerseygeek Posts: 225
    Options
    Hi, I'm just like you. I'm 32 and a sahm of 3 and haven't been happy with my weight since I graduated high school. It's time to get serious while sexy lingerie might still look good on me. ;) Nice to meet you.
  • Mel36Run
    Mel36Run Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can add me if you like. I am also a mother of 2 and stay at home Mom.

SW 244
    CW 179
    GW 150
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mother of 2 as well. my youngest is 15 months, you would think I would be as skinny as a twig from all the chasing after him, but instead I need to drop about 50lbs. I love this site and am encouraged by all the people taking the same journey as me.