sick of being overweight . In need of support!

Options
Hi everyone!
I am a 20 year old student. I've never been at the healthiest weight and for the last few years I have been a little overweight. I'm looking to get healthy and lose 20 pounds so I can be at a decent weight to feel good and look good :)
With that being said I think I'm really in need of some friends on here. It's good for motivating and supporting each other.
I dont have any motivated friends to go to the gym with at my school and they are not up for changing their eating habits for the better.
Please comment if you would like to be friends ☺

Replies

• tomrek
    tomrek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just got this app today. Wunna help each other?
  • imali1984
    imali1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am a 20 year old student. I've never been at the healthiest weight and for the last few years I have been a little overweight. I'm looking to get healthy and lose 20 pounds so I can be at a decent weight to feel good and look good :)
    With that being said I think I'm really in need of some friends on here. It's good for motivating and supporting each other.
    I dont have any motivated friends to go to the gym with at my school and they are not up for changing their eating habits for the better.
    Please comment if you would like to be friends ☺

Hi Nicole, you are at the right place girl. I was always 15-20 lbs overweight in my entire life. I am here to lose 18lbs to reach my goal weight of 55 kg. Let's do it together. I started with running. I used to hate running. But then my partner did a 5K and then a 10K. It got me started too. Try the C25K app. It is fantastic. I did my first 5 K in October. Will keep you updated if I try something new.
  • nicolesface
    nicolesface Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I'll have to check out the app :)
  • nicolesface
    Options
    tomrek wrote: »
    Hey! Just got this app today. Wunna help each other?
    Yeah for sure :)

• killafitnessxo
    killafitnessxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with not having the help of friends. Get into the the habit of doing it alone because we all fall off of the wagon at different times. Good luck !
  • hazelxhenna
    hazelxhenna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 19 student and in the same boat I'd love to have a few friends on this to help motivate and be motivated :)
    If you need a buddy sure in similar circumstances let me know :)
  • nicolesface
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 19 student and in the same boat I'd love to have a few friends on this to help motivate and be motivated :)
    If you need a buddy sure in similar circumstances let me know :)
    Absolutely! All for more people supporting one another . :)

• kayvsworld
    kayvsworld Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19 and a student too, in a pretty similar situation. Just got the app a few days ago! Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • Keapix
    Keapix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck :) I just started a few weeks ago.