Who Has 50+ Pounds To Lose??

Options
Hey everyone I know weight loss can be challenging but I have to lose over 100 pounds, I'm 28 years old and I weigh 250 pounds. What is everybody else out there doing to help lose the weight? If anyone needs support please add me as a friend on here!!!

Replies

• hilarysusan49
    hilarysusan49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started my most recent weight loss journey at 250. I was at 240 in July and am down to 220. It's sooooo hard to be motivated because I know how long it is going to take to get to where I want to be. I'm really fortunate to have found a fitness program that allows me to feel the difference each day, and see a difference weekly. Within 2 weeks, other people were commenting on the changes too.

So now when I look in the mirror, or at the scale, or at my measurements, I remember that the numbers are changing.

The other thing that helps is my smaller goals. My overall goal is to be at 150 (may be reevaluated as I meet smaller goals). But my current goals is 200 lbs. That is within reach, that is encouraging
  • megapmz
    megapmz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My weight loss journey started in January at 283lb, it was hard but I got down to 180lb.
  • sfiscus21
    sfiscus21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started my weight loss journey after having my second child l! I am 210.5 and will make it back down to 144! It's going to be hard but I'm motivated!!!!! :)
  • GreyKnight120
    GreyKnight120 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I do! I've already lost about 40 but I still have a loooong way to go. Started a little over two months ago at 390.4 lbs. Weighed in this morning at 350.6 (missed the 40-mark by 0.2 - argh!!) but I still have a very long way to go.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Me. Started at 248 earlier this year and I'm down to 223. Working my way slowly, mostly because cold season has started and I've been down all this month with colds. Still lost a pound though. Goal weight is 150 unless I change it when i get there.
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I do! 100 to lose and struggling to stay motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • elkhunter7x6
    elkhunter7x6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Not anymore, 32lbs down 24 more to go.
  • tennis4lissa
    tennis4lissa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me!! I am aiming for a 100 pound loss! Started at 275 :( down to 264 in less than one month need to really stay focused on my end goal because it's a LONG journey!!
  • tennis4lissa
    tennis4lissa Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Oh and I'm 25 :) I'm exercising 5 days a week and watching my calories and trying to eat a good variety and stay within my limits for nutrition (sodium, fat and sugar!) feel free to add me!