I've always wanted to wear ____________!

Options
deniseg31
deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
I have always wanted to wear a nice button down dress shirt/blouse...it could be casual or more dressy doesn't matter as long as it's has buttons and it's ironed. :wink: I wore one once and felt extremely boxy wearing it. I felt like a huge block of cheese... :laugh:

Here are a couple I found online that I'd love to wear (someday)...I don't think I'd tuck them in though.

http://www.dillards.com/product/Lauren-by-Ralph-Lauren-Aaron-WrinkleFree-Shirt_301_-1_301_502611534

http://www.dillards.com/product/Westbound-EasyCare-ButtonFront-Top_301_-1_301_502630189

What about you? What is something you've always wanted to wear but didn't or couldn't because you lacked the confidence to do so or weren't comfortable in it? Something that motivates you, something you're looking forward to sporting once you've shed the weight... :bigsmile:

Replies

• mikihainesy
    Options
    nice gym wear. I always work out in tatty old baggy tees and would just like to wear the clingy tops for once without feeling paranoid about my muffin belly and a suit :-)
  • leaw24
    leaw24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    something without a bra!!

Though whether I'll lose from my boobs or they are 'meant' to be this way remains to be seen... :S
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    1279437859-11.jpg

just saying...
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    A Pencil skirt dress. I JUST bought a dress that's sort of feels that way but it's still not as form fitting as a pencil so I know I'm getting closer! It's my ultimate NSV dress!

http://www.vintagedressesoutlet.com/black-belted-vintage-pencil-dress-ctsk-187.html
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    1279437859-11.jpg

just saying...

LOL. Nice. Would be totally hot on you too! :tongue:
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    A bikini.

I'm not sure I'll ever actually have the confidence to wear one, but it would be nice to have the option.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    1279437859-11.jpg

just saying...

LOL. Nice. Would be totally hot on you too! :tongue:

I agree! lol

I almost wore one last Halloween but it was dress one, still hot... BUT THIS, this is the one I dream of.. Completely head to toe in PVC.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    nothing at all and look good!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Short shorts! My legs are my biggest insecurity and I would love to have lean/toned thighs!
  • MJNK
    MJNK Posts: 1
    Options
    I have always wanted to wear a pencil skirt with a nice blouse tucked in with high shoes . As well I have always wanted to wear high boots over my jeans. ahhhhh sigh
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I would love to look sexy and feel confident in a plain ole white tanktop with tight jeans and cowboy boots.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    thigh high boots and a mini...or a bikini...:( it's getting there friends.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I don't have the confidence issue so much because honestly, if you don't like it... don't look!

But I would love to have lean enough legs to wear thigh high boots. :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    A pair of high heel boots! I can hardly walk in heels and boots havent fit over my calves in a looooong time. I will rock some boots this winter - I know it!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    1279437859-11.jpg

just saying...
    Oh I like that!!!!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    ...a bikini. I haven't worn one since I was about 15, and even then I didn't like how it looked!
    Now if they would just make one with a miracle bra up top, I might manage one someday!
  • internetgal22
    Options
    Heels, that i can wear without my feet and calves and ankles hurting all night
    Shorts
    Boots that reaching around my calves.
    Bikini - but i have so much more work to do.. One day... :)
  • aynajane
    aynajane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A strapless dress! I am just not happy with my upper arms. Plus, my bust would draw waaaaay too much attention right now. Losing the weight and toning my arms and hopefully next summer I will be able to rock it proudly!!!!

Maybe something cute and flirty...like this:

Strapless Dress with Circle Embroidery: http://bit.ly/iBfRl7 via @AddThis
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    oh where do I start!?...thigh high boots (right now calves are too big), sleeveless anything (major bingo wings!!), swimsuit (havent put one on for at least 5 years now)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Love reading these! :happy:

Ooooh!!! I have never been able to wear boots that would fit over my calves either. That would be a nice addition to my very poor shoe collection which consists of black flats.