Hello

Options
mldavids324
mldavids324 Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. This must be my thousandth time to lose weight. But I have a feeling this may be it because my attitude and perspective has changed a lot over the years. I used to think that I want to lose weight to get boyfriends or friends. Now I don't think like that anymore. I just want to do it for myself and to live a healthier life. I quit drinking soda nearly three months ago. It was not easy but I'm so proud of myself. Now I am thinking if I can stop drinking soda, I can lose weight and exercise more. My motto is one step at a time, one day at a time. It seems to work so far for me on quitting soda. I could use some support other than my family. They always say the wrong things, even though it was coming from a good place. Do you want to be my buddy?

Replies

• rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Let this be the last time you 'try to lose weight' - you can totally do this :]
  • mldavids324
    mldavids324 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    PinkPixiexox - thank you so much for your support. :)
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • ReginaPats
    ReginaPats Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me also, although I am 75. I is hard at all ages. We just have to keep on plugging each and every day. All the best to your loosing 100 pounds. Keep your chin up, (do you remember that story of the engine - I think I can.