Brazil Butt Lift - June

Options
Hello!

I did day one and two of Brazil Butt Lift on Saturday and Sunday, but I don't feel like I gave it 100% so I'm going to be re-starting the complete program tomorrow, so I thought I would see if anyone else was interested in joining and and starting a group. I thought this would be the perfect time for some BBL :)

Replies

• srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Options
    I am up for anything! But what is and how do you do Brazil Butt Lift? :laugh:
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Brazil Butt Lift is a workout program from BeachBody. Its a month long and has different routines that you do each day with a calendar so you get the most out of the workout. It also comes with a nutrition guide and online support. If you are interested in more infomation you can check it out at: www.myfitnessrockstar.com
    Gaby
  • fitcanuck
    fitcanuck Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi Gaby

I'm starting BBL today on the pear shape program. I'm happy to join/start a group with you. Motivation from others is always helpful!

Heather
  • MrsNeuman
    MrsNeuman Posts: 76
    Options
    I'll restart tonight Gaby! I'm doing it for pear shapes. Let's keep each other motivated. I'm going to also be adding in chalean extreme workouts with my program :) Thanks for the motivation to restart! I'll take my measurements and pics tonight.
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have been doing these workouts off and on for a couple week incorporated with other DVD's and Zumba. How do you log in the BBL workout?
  • gabyp0716
    Options
    I'm soo excited ladies. I'm taking pic and measurements tonight as well. I'm going to be doing the Lift and Shape solution and after this month, I'll go right into the Combination solution :)

@Nicole - the best way to track is to have a HRM so you can see how many calories you burned each workout, if that's not available I guess depending on which DVD you are doing I would add circuit training for Sculp and try to find the closest to each workout.
  • gabyp0716
    Options
    How's everyone doing!! I finished Bum Bum tonight, and let me tell ya. It kicked my butt. I gave it my all and feel good about my workout. I made some healthy dinner to follow, with lots of lean protein and soup (cause its cold). Hope your workouts went well.
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    I did my first work out last night. Booty basics and bum bum.... holy cow that sh*ts fast! I thought after a round of P90X that I would fly through this program... ha! Not so much they're totally different. I'm a little sore today but I imagine I'll be even more sore the next time I tackle bum bum now that I've got the sequence of moves down.

So far so good!
  • MrsNeuman
    MrsNeuman Posts: 76
    Options
    Gah, I need to schedule a workout time, last night it just seemed like one thing led to another and just that quick I was asleep on the couch. Bah. Starting today!
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    I find the best time for me is to do it as soon as I get home from work. I did Cardio Axe tonight and really liked it! I love dancy aerobics so it was fun. I'm going to do the tummy tuck after dinner though. I find it I give myself a break in between instead of doing abs right away i'm able to push myself harder.
  • gabyp0716
    Options
    Hello Team,
    Hows everyone doing with their workouts? I'm super sore but keep pushing play each day. I'm def looking foward to my rest day LOL.
    Gaby
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    Still pushing play here! I had Bum Bum again last night and it was slightly easier.... I still had to take mini breaks but didn't have to actually pause the DVD like last time.
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    Cardio Axe and High and Tight tonight... looking forward to seeing how difficult high and tight is...
  • lisad18
    lisad18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love Brazillian Butt lift so much fun!!
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    Love Brazillian Butt lift so much fun!!

Did you get good results with it? It's hard to find reviews from people...
  • gabyp0716
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    How you guys doing with the program. Today marks week two of the lift and slim solution for me.... I'm loving it and feeling great. I gotta say I really love High N Tigh, I think that might be my fav. But I do like to get my groove on with Cardio Axe :)
    Have a great week and continue pushing play!!!
    Gaby
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    Hi everyone, I hit play everyday this week and now it's onto week two for the slim and shape plan. I'm a little confused with the diet though... i'm aiming for 1600 cals a day and I did slip a bit this weekend but ended up gaining a half a pound. Now this could be muscle so it's hard to say. But I did lose an inch off my waist and a quarter inch off my hips... so something is working.
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    Update - I've adjusted my diet down to 1330 for cals and am aiming for 40/30/30 - 40% protein, 30%carb, 30% fat. And I must have been bloated or something yesterday (TMI, I know) because I weighed myself this morning and I'm actually down a pound... Woohoo! Looking forward to week two!!
  • gabyp0716
    Options
    @fitcanuck - WOW that's awamazing congrats on the pound lost those are great results these early in the program. I aim for th same as far a protein/fat/carb ratio that's a pretty good start. Keep it up :)

I'm not weighting myself b/c I don't have a scale in Chile yet, I will have to purchase one. But my clothes are fitting me nice. Been doing lots and lots of walking and my BBL of couse
  • fitcanuck
    Options
    This week's eating as been rough... is it just me or do you find when aunt flo comes you want to eat everything in sight!!
    I've kept up with pushing play and have done all the workouts. I had a hard time with sculpt last night cause i twinged my shoulder but i'm really liking the combination of moves that you do.

How's everyone else doing?