Forskolin

Options
Hello,

Looking for some feed back from fellow Fitnesspal member's who are currently taking or have taken the supplement Forskolin. I'm currently taking "Forskolin Fuel" and wanted to know how this supplement is working for others? Day three of taking it and I feel really good, healthier than usually and more energetic. Oddly enough its helping me to quit smoking as well which was an un-expected plus. As far as weight loss, its only been 3 days so its hard to say, but I've noticed a dramatic difference in a suppressed appetite so all seems to be going well. Any insight or shared experience would be helpful.

Replies

• DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Had to look up what it is. Looks like its more of a Jack of All Trades, Master of None. Used for many things, from treating eczema, to lowering blood pressure, to helping asthma. IBS and UTI's too.

I'll just stick to CICO :) But good luck on your journey!
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I tried it a couple years ago and it wasn't for me. I had horrible mood swings on it, very uncontrollable emotions, I had to quit right away.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I just came here to say that I read that title as "foreskin" and thought this was gonna be a totally different kind of thread
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I just came here to say that I read that title as "foreskin" and thought this was gonna be a totally different kind of thread

That was my thought too
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

+2
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

+2

Let's not derail this nice person's thread. I've seen other people ask this to not happen to their threads in the past and it seems like the courteous thing to do.
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @Catscats222 - no I was actually talking about forskolin, it was insane! I'm guessing it messed with my hormones or something.
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Options
    I haven't really found many human studies on this supplement. The lab-rat studies were pretty interesting; I would like to see some peer-reviewed work that was done on humans. If anybody has found some please post it.