Evening snacking

Options
I am fine through out the day but wen it gets to night time no matter how im occupying my mind i still want to eat more or just wanna eat I dnt care wat, just food lol it dnt reali matter. anyone have any advice?

Replies

• laceylovespink
    Options
    i used to be the same way and then someone on here recommended sugar free jello...that works great and is super low in cals...and if you have to have crunchy/salty a non or low butter popcorn works great!! good luck!!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    try to kepe low calorie food in the house.
    Berries,strawberries, and frozen grapes are good suggestions. Things like veggies and dip are good to snack on too.
    Try special k chips (can't get them where I live but apparantly their good and only 100 cals for 30 chips or something like that). If you have a sweet tooth try peanut butter and banana roll ups in soft tortillas.
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    i'm a major evening snacker...I find myself bored with nohing to do so I snack. Recently Ive been just keeping myself outta the kitchen and far away...I try to keep busy reading or on MFP or even going to the gym.....its a hard discipline to get into...but u can do it! :smile:
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I share your pain...

Do you like hot tea? Or hot chocolate? I have so many different flavors of tea and I recently bought some hot cocoa that only has 15 calories a cup! Sometimes this will satisfy me. I also, just this week, started adding a fiber supplement to my diet - it dissolves in liquid without turning into a gel, is clear and has zero flavor. I find that after I drink something with that in it I no longer feel like I have to eat anything!

If all else fails - go to bed! I often stay up later than anyone else in my family just for me time but if I'm on that crazed food frenzy I try to just go to bed.
  • jessiebaby23
    Options
    thanks for all advice.

I wil try some things and see if that helps. xx
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing!!! I'm eating a slighter bigger dinner and a little later at that. That has been helping so far!