Can't control my appetite

Options

Replies

• fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is a difficult one to answer if we can't see you diary and with basically no information, but I can give you a couple of guidelines.

1) What is your protein and fiber intake like? Aside from assisting in building muscle (which raises your BMR and therefore your minimum required calorie intake) protein digests slowly so you feel "fuller for longer" as many people say. Fiber has a similar effect.
    2) Eating when you're actually thirsty. If you're not one to drink much water, this can often be a pitfall in weightloss. Try having a glass of water and waiting a while to see if it's actually hunger your feel or if you were really thirsty.
    3) Eating out of boredom - a very common issue. Before reaching for a snack, actually have a think if you feel hungry (then maybe have that glass of water as above) or if you're just a bit bored. If the latter is true, depending on where you are try and switch up what you're doing. If you're at home this is much easier, but if you're at work, even going for a 5 minute walk can help you shake the feeling of boredom and get refocused on whatever task you have at hand.

I hope these have helped, feel free to send a message if you want to chat :)
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Keep carbs below 110/day. You be good!
  • fornorezzon18
    fornorezzon18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Guys hi

Stop eating like a piggy :)