New mindset

Options
I'm a newbie and I'm very excited about changing me especially my health. I'm a emotional eater(wow i said it off my chest) and i need to take control because out of control eating equal of control life to me. So i just want to say hello and good luck on your journey

Replies

• fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting started here on MFP :) You will find lots of support here.
    Feel free to add me if you like, and good luck!!
  • maybevictoria
    maybevictoria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also coming to terms with the fact my eating is directly related to my mood. Feel free to add me! It would be nice to have someone on my feed who can relate :)
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,392 Member
    Options
    sixtysbaby wrote: »
    I'm a newbie and I'm very excited about changing me especially my health. I'm a emotional eater(wow i said it off my chest) and i need to take control because out of control eating equal of control life to me. So i just want to say hello and good luck on your journey

Knowing your triggers is the first step in controlling them. I think a lot of women admit to being emotional eaters. It's just a matter of finding another comfort zone.
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    sixtysbaby wrote: »

My problem is binge eating (do well all week and kill it with one or two bad days). I've gotten a lot better with it and lost 25 pounds. I have another 25 to go. Good luck with your goals. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support.

Kevin