Brand Spankin' New!

Options
kimi131
kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
So, I'm brand new, as in just joined last night and thought it'd be better to get going with a brand new day. I'm giving myself a thorough tour of the site. I added a friend or two, edited and updated my profile, made a little ticker-dealy (haven't added it to anything yet. Of course, "O lbs lost" is kinda depressing."), visited a blog, wrote a blog entry, commented on a few posts, and now this is me making a post. I've done this whole thing before, not MFP specifically, but I've done everything else. I was even on a different website for a while. It worked for me a long time, but then they were taken over by a company and it got to be too complex. I'm really hoping to stick at it this time and hoping this site can help me get there. Looking for friends so add me please! :smile:

Replies

• IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're gonna love it here. By the time you know it, you'll be checking MFP first thing in the morning. I now check MFP before I check my facebook every morning. Anyway, I hope you like it.
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Ths is a great site. You will do wonderful things here with the support that is always offered.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome! I've just started too. Good luck!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome :)

And thanks for the add :)
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    As of right now, I'm on MFP much more often than Facebook. That might change though.
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    i was a fb addict lol and since joining mfp, i cant remember the last time i logged onto fb. this site is awesome and i enjoy going through new and old post, communicating with other mfp everyday. Welcome and enjoy. x
  • osmoticferocity
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I've been on here for just a few hours myself. These forums move FAST.