Want to buy a Tablet. Any thought?

Options
silviaG07
silviaG07 Posts: 130 Member
Hey guys!

I would like to buy a tablet but I'm not sure which one is better. Should I buy an Android one or an Apple one?

If you can share your experience that would be great.

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I use and like both kinds. My college basically requires that students own a new edition IPAD, which we use in some classes, and might take to other classes to go online and take notes. I also have a Droid tablet, but Mom's cell phone carrier treats it like a whole other phone, charging us every time I use it. If I had to choose one, I'd go for the Apple one. Hope this helps!
  • silviaG07
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestions @zcb94 !
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    What kind of phone do you have? If you like it, get the same kind of tablet. You're already accustomed to the OS.

Personally, I prefer Apple.
    ^Ooh, this is a good point! Mom owned an IPhone during the first semester in which I needed the IPAD, so the two devices "talked to each other" to no end, often asking Mom to update my apps, which also appeared on her screen. Therefore, she gave me her phone, and got her Droid, which once caused the aforementioned problem. I guess it depends on how patient you are overall.
  • silviaG07
    Options
    Well, I use an Android phone. I will use the tablet to read or to do some homework from the University. That's why I'm hesitating if I should get an Android or an iPad.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Buy an Android tablet. iProducts are not worth the crazy markup. Stick with Samsung, Asus, or Nexus (Google), and you'll have a great Android experience for 1/2 the cost.