I'm New! Yay!

Options
HI everyone! I'm Theresa and I am new! I love food. I love it so much I eat all the time even if I'm not hungry. I am also Diabetic. Soooo not the greatest combo there. I have lost about 80 lbs over the last few years but have started gaining weight lately so I really need to keep myself in check. I could use support and friends for this adventure! I really like everything that I am seeing on here and that I can use my phone app as well to really record what I stuff in my face.

Replies

• giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    HI Theresa, welcome! You'll do great here! Feel free to friend me and you can journey with me and all my great friends! Oh, and your picture is making me want to lay down...lol.
  • nfernowife
    nfernowife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Theresa,
    I'm new too. 15 days of logging in. I've done this for two weeks now and I absolutely love it, so much easier to use than others and its free. I have my whole family doing it and they seem to be enjoying it too. We have something in common and that is eating even if not hungry. Yikes!
  • smumma4
    smumma4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new around here to! I love this website tho, its so helpful! Feel free to add me because I need more motivators!
  • BeastieGirl
    Options
    Hello!

Happy to motivate you and anyone else as long as I get a little motivation in return.

I love the site and I hope you will too :smile:
  • CrimsonHellkite
    Options
    welcome! there are tons of great people here willing to help ^_^