Hello everyone

Options
I just started this on this site last Sunday, when I got a new phone and found the app. I have wanted to start losing weight for a while, but I stay so busy with teaching and sports, it was hard to keep up with what I was eating because I had to eat on the go most nights. Now that I can log my food immediately from my phone, it has been a lot easier to keep up with.

I had used another site before (not to be named) but it was too slow and had to be done from a computer, which I am not always near. My goal is to lose 20 pounds, and I have lost 2 since Sunday! It also helps that I started playing softball and its been in the 90's temperature wise here. Nice to meet you all :)

8292598.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Abbietara
    Abbietara Posts: 30
    Options
    I started on Monday 6/6, I got on my Wii which said it had been 477 days or so since I had been on and then I weighed in. Oh boy !!! So I started logging my food and walking after work, there is a 1.2 mile track through a park I have been using. I did not think I would make it around the first day, second trip was much easier on Wednesday, and I do it again today. I think next week I will walk everyday instead of a day off between. I need to lose 100 pounds. I thought I would weigh every Monday to see how I am doing.
  • Sealgirl
    Sealgirl Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck Abbieterra! I had that same experience with my wii fit, (You haven't been here in 324 days!) and now my Wii doesn't work at all, so I have to find other ways to exercise. Its just so hot here!