Looking for motavational support

Options
Ive been "dieting" off and on for 3 years only to gain more weight. Recently gained 15 pounds in 3 months and found out at least 2 things i need to get serious about dieting for. 1 i have hypothyroidism and am taking medication now and 2 i am currently being considered to be pre pre diabetic. In other words if i dont lose the 50 pounds i have to go on diabetic medication which i choose not to do.
I would like some additional support for my journey cause i feel a little alone. My husband has his own way to diet and i just cant bring myself to do it like him.

Replies

• nebulas88
    nebulas88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well hello! Id be more than happy to support u! Im not in a similar situation health wise but i too feel very alone as my husband is more of a pizza and pepsi eater (and kids refuses to eat any veggies). hard to be alone in all of this!

Let me know if youd like to talk some more and get to know each other!

Have a great evening :)

Vanessa
  • Gypsyfroggie
    Gypsyfroggie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can friend me as well, I can cheer and talk. I also struggle with hypothyroid. Way out of whack but learning to bounce back. It is hard but gluten free and no nightshades help with the issue. With new medication I have lost 9 lbs since end of Sept.
  • michelle447
    michelle447 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site. Have begun a journey after reaching an all time high weight of 220. Always been athletic but have to get my stress level down and fcus on exercise and eating healthy. We can all do it because we are not giving up!