women with 20lb approx to loose..

Options
dr_iti
dr_iti Posts: 8 Member
i am 5'6 with 165 lb..want to loose down to 140lb... those who want to join..add me

Replies

• ChristineMercer
    ChristineMercer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 20 and am totally dedicated to doing this. Support is nice!!
  • ChristineMercer
    ChristineMercer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Iam 5' 4" I weight 140 but was always around 120 even after my three children. I am 43 and have been gaining and not doing much of anything with fitness or nutrition. I am ready to start today!!
  • jhierli1
    jhierli1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am with you- 37 and looking to lose the 20 pounds baby weight I have left!
  • siaminxx
    siaminxx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm 5'2, 142 lbs and would like to get down to 122 lbs.
  • Biancabhi
    Biancabhi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weight is 135. Goal weight is 120. I've been stuck between 130-135 for a long time and frustrated. I think its motivation I need! Feel free to add me!
  • CardiLuxe
    CardiLuxe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Girl that's meee!!! Add me. :)
  • kacotugno86
    kacotugno86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 160 I want to lose about 25lbs so let's do this!
  • avocados9
    avocados9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well people - I have about 30 pounds to lose! Lets motivate eachother
  • dr_iti
    Options
    hey all u lovely ladies... we will reach our dream.. we ll inspire each other.. give one minute daily to write in this discussion any negative or positive thoughts about our journey... and feel blessed that we have only 20-30lb to loose..faar blessed than poeple who have 100lb around... so love ur body and help it get into better shape
  • dr_iti
    Options
    i am personally more into healthy eating..and very lazy with my excercise schedule. but reading ur posts of burning 500 plus calories a day...woooaaahh.. it inspires me to move my butt
  • jhierli1
    Options
    This is tough. I need to get through these first few days of cravings! I have 3 little kids at home and their food around the house doesn't help me! Need to get rid of the Halloween candy! I have kept up with 3 days of exercise a week since Sept but have lost no weight...that is why there food diary and counting calories is so important!
  • fernlittlestar
    fernlittlestar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'm 35 and our kids r 9 And 3 i have 36pounds to lost started back this week to eating 1200 calories daily and 30/40mins exercise 4times a week.weigh in tomorrow night at my slim group(wee slim together) fingers crossed i dont be disappointed with the results a pound or 2 would be lovely
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 , 55 and 165. Looking to lose 20 more lbs. feel free to add me
  • pennys
    pennys Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I need motivation too! I'm 5 '7 and 160lbs. I'd like to be around 140lbs am am just getting started,feel free to add me too
  • jw574
    jw574 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, 5'7, 151 pounds. I want to get down to 135. Add me if you want:)
  • dr_iti
    Options
    welcome all..
    lets move towards our dream figure;)
  • jhierli1
    Options
    Yesterday was tough for me and I went over my calorie go but starting over today!
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm 5'9" and wanting to lose about 10 more. But man, I've been trying to lose this 10 forever. I think that because I'm so close to goal, my brain is all like "close enough, man.... eat the cheese."
  • teekofroggie
    teekofroggie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got 20 more I want to lose. I'm in.
  • szerphey1
    szerphey1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2", 49 years old and weigh 158, already down 40 want to lose 20 more! I'm in!