Hellllllo, Newbie here

Options
I am SO excited to use this site. I will mainly be on it on my iPhone but i love this. My name is tabitha & nice to meet you all. Good luck!

Replies

• Kerseygeek
    Kerseygeek Posts: 225
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I use my phone mainly also.
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi Tabitha and welcome :) I pretty much always use mfp on my iphone too, its a great site and you will find lots of motivation and support here. all the best with your weight loss !

Katy
  • banchubob
    banchubob Posts: 25
    Options
    HI! I love MFP without it I would have never been on my way to achieving my goal! Keep up the good work!
  • Pot_Belly
    Pot_Belly Posts: 1
    Options
    Has taken a while to get use to listing everything I eat, and surprised ghow many calories i burn just doing nothing at all. Best of luck to all you Newbies. Each day gets easier, keep focused. Take a picture of yourself in a swimming costume and pin it up on the fridge and food cupboard...............works wonders, looks horrible but, works wonders :-)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Has taken a while to get use to listing everything I eat, and surprised ghow many calories i burn just doing nothing at all. Best of luck to all you Newbies. Each day gets easier, keep focused. Take a picture of yourself in a swimming costume and pin it up on the fridge and food cupboard...............works wonders, looks horrible but, works wonders :-)

GREAT IDEA, THANK YOU!!!