5'4 165-170 pounds (Women) looking for friends in a similar situation.

Options
jadorebabe
jadorebabe Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2015 in Getting Started
I recently started and I would like to have someone to relate too. It's can easily get un-motivating to lead a healthy lifestyle without others to share it with, if you understand

Replies

• nebulas88
    nebulas88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well hello there!

Im Vanessa and Im 5f4 and 172 lbs (close enough) ;) Are you still looking for a buddy to motivate u? Im looking for the same cause I keep getting unmotivated and going back to eating crap and getting lazzy. Would be awsome to hear from u! We could exchange pics, goals, recipes, exercises, have fun friendly challenges, etc.

Hope you're having a wonderful evening, talk to you again soon :)

Vanessa
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Can i join, Im 161.0
  • jadorebabe
    jadorebabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love a friend. I'm new to all this so I'm a bit lost lol
  • sixtysbaby
    sixtysbaby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also would like to join I'm 175 and 5'4 and definitely want a support team or more like cheerleaders helping me because this is my second time attempting this journey.
  • Jay_And_Poppy
    Jay_And_Poppy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm slightly taller than you (5"8 and 159lbs) but we're kinda similar lol, I'd quite like to join :)
  • pznatti
    pznatti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you... 5'5" and 163 or so. Ack I need to do this but getting started is really hard.
  • stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the same boat anymore but I once was. Started at 162 and am now down to 139. Took a break for a while, because of school, but now I am back at it and trying to lose another 10 or so pounds. Any of you can feel free to add me.

I know you all can do this!