Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

In no way new but struggling of late

I have achieved a fair bit but lately struggling to even maintain let alone lose! Suggestions are welcome as I'm stuck in a major rut!

Replies

• beatonjason83
    beatonjason83 Posts: 36 Member
    I try to mix it up once and a while (food exercise) keeps things fresh
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Set yourself some new goals so you have a new challenge and focus?
  • Thunderblue22
    Thunderblue22 Posts: 6 Member
    Sometimes it's important to shake things up a bit. When I see a slow up of loss I really focus on hydration and protein. I know that I tend to be a little under my daily protein goal percentage from time to time. Also if you have been in an exercise rut, try something new. Sometimes when I refocus on strength training a day or two a week, I see a good loss a week or two later. The key is sometimes the change you make may take a a couple of weeks to register. Keep your chin up, and keep on keeping on! You are worth it!! :)
  • kittykat89x
    kittykat89x Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks all definitely right time to shake it up! I was thinking of trying hula hooping for something fun and increasing my protein funny you should say that since Iv started tracking again I have noticed I'm not quite hitting my goal.