Feeling Discouraged?

Options
Losing weight isn't easy, quick, or for the weak. So if you have lost a pound or 100 pounds know that you have in you what it takes to finish to the end. We don't quit, we don't give up, and we don't go backwards. WE FINISH. We put our work out gear on, we put the bag of chips down, and we grind it out..b/c at the end of it all, when you look in the mirror you feel confident, you feel sexy, and you feel beautiful b/c you didn't give up or accept defeat. You realized that you are stronger than you thought, and you have more to give in life! Don't sell yourself short...we are PRICELESS

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    very good, i like that.x
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    love it!!!
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for posting this.
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I have been stuck at the 20 pound mark and can't seem to move past it, but I am not giving up. I did the first 20 pounds and that proves that I have it in me - I can do this and I will do this! We are amazing people and are dedicated to making a difference in our lives. I love this site because it is full of people who share a common desire and can provide lots of stories, inspiration and tips.
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • shantaraw
    shantaraw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome blog!!!!! Well said and just for me! Thanks Chica!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tiny_Tara_Time
    Options
    We are PRICELESS, I love this blog! You ARE AMAZING GIRL!!