Looking for youngish friends to help stop snacking/temptations?

Options
SaraJane112
SaraJane112 Posts: 11 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hello! I'm Sara. I've used myfitnesspal in the past but stopped it for a while. Now I'm back!

I am someone who is pretty good at eating well for breakfast, lunch, and I can snack well to fuel my workouts in the evenings. However, when dinner comes around my cravings for sugar and desserts and food seem to sky rocket! And I'm not even hungry!

I am also an emotional eater, using food for comfort so I need some help when this springs up! So annoying, haha.

If anyone wants to be friends to help each other out during these times of temptation I'd love to get chatting!

Replies

• earthbound95
    earthbound95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah I totally feel you I struggle with the same thing. l'll be perfectly on track until night time, after work, after dinner..even healthy snacks on hand are not that helpful when it comes to adding on those extra calories at the end of the day, like nuts and dried fruit./: i recently joined gym trying to develop a cconsistent eating/exercise plan.
  • mwilli9590
    mwilli9590 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Totally the same way! Would love to partner up!
  • marymbradford18
    marymbradford18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl! When just want to eat unhealthy, find something to do that will take your mind off of it.
  • jcs1164
    jcs1164 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I need support so. If you would like to send a friend request. I will accept
  • Wiz_Joe
    Wiz_Joe Posts: 476 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Good to know, I personally have eaten lots of sugar myself today. I keep going back to fetch every now and then. I guess I would love to know, I have this tendency when I do strength work outs. Crazy
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Here as well
  • syntheticstar
    syntheticstar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I realized my cravings for something sweet in the evenings weren't going to stop, so I just factor that into my calories a couple times a week. Skinny Cow makes some awesome candy that's only 130 calories, Fiber One brownies are only 90 calories and Nestle puts out Lil' Drums ice cream that's only 120 calories per cone.

Are they the healthiest options? No, but they keep my calories on track and still let me indulge in a craving that wasn't going to go away. :P