Hoping for a good restart

Options
Hi! I'm not really a newbie to the struggles of losing weight. 11 years ago I lost 52 lbs and was living a new life, but a few bumps later in life I turned to old bad eating habits and even gave up exercising. I'm hoping to restart a better lifestyle and head to a more focused and committed journey to a healthier me...

Replies

• mmgrahamm
    mmgrahamm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Congrats on a renewed commitment. What are your plans/goals?
  • poohbearl0u
    poohbearl0u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Main goal is too lose about 30kg...it will be a long road ahead but I'm taking it slow...will try to keep a 1200cal intake a day and at least 1.5 hrs exercise 6x in a week which will mostly consist of an hour of zumba and 30mins elliptical and do atleast once a week of yoga session..I'm doing it one small goal at a time..no weights yet want to bring my weight 10kg less before adding some weights
  • ysm1994
    ysm1994 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kind of the same. I moved to a now place and feel really stressful everyday. So I think I put a lot of weight these months. I really need to start over and keep a good habit. Let's do it together!
  • poohbearl0u
    poohbearl0u Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks