Replies

• kiramommy08
    kiramommy08 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Also my goal weight is 180-185
  • WGJernigan
    WGJernigan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, I've completed 7 days of becoming healthier and have found this app to be quick & easy to use and quite motivational. I love to see the crown when I close my journal at night and enjoy reading your posts. I'm still learning to navigate my way around the app during the few minutes a day I'm able to spare. I estimated my starting weight and haven't weighed in yet, but my clothes are loosening at the waist so I must have lost an inch or two there. I haven't begun exercising either but will add that soon. I hope each of you have a terrific week and can't wait to read your posts. :)
  • missbehave21
    missbehave21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got about 40 lbs to lose..in similar situation. I have neuropathy so the meds I take make it SO difficult to lose! Would love to chat with others who share similar struggles!
  • dygitalpunk
    dygitalpunk Posts: 36 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I am 5'7" started at 222lbs September 1st and am down to 206 lbs by using MFP and a Fitbit flex. They have really worked for me so far. My Short term goal is to be under 200LBS by Christmas and my longterm Goal weight is 160 LBS. That may change when I get there but I just remember being so much happier with my body when I was that weight.
  • ericaconti
    ericaconti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'7. I was at 265 when I started. I'm now at 142. I'm not good at motivating others so you don't want to friend me. I just wanted to say. You can do it! Take one day at a time, don't let small "failures" discourage, and believe in your self!
  • ChristoleJay
    ChristoleJay Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm only 5'5" but I weigh 260 and want to reach 200 by new year and want to reach 150 by next summer. I could use more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'7 and 220, started couple of weeks ago and dropped about 5 lbs. I'm on holidays now visiting family so I'm a bit worried of the scales when i get back hehe. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and am 221 pounds. Been struggling for a long time. Is am 44 yrs old with 2 teens. Need to be motivated. I would like to get to 155.
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'7 and aiming to lose more weight after having my 3rd child!
  • smittyab4
    smittyab4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm 11 days post partum and was 255 when I gave birth. I'm now 237 but can't work out til 6 week but will continue to eat well til then. Add me :smiley:
  • arnavkrish
    arnavkrish Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5 7 and 218-220 had been in the same weight from last few weeks. My final goals are also same to reach 150. Right now i just want to go under 200. I trying to move around a lot and make 5k steps daily only started eating cleaner in the last few days. But its difficult . I Hope i can see some changes soon