Staying committed

Options
Hello! Seeking friends to help stay focus and motivate. I have gain a few pounds that I would like to lose. Need help on staying committed to my goal.

Replies

• LogR4Life
    LogR4Life Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends who will help me stay focused and motivated!! Switching over from Weight Watchers and hoping to find the same sense of community. I've lost 60 pounds so far and have another 60 to go!!
  • FunkyMonkey80
    FunkyMonkey80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm really bothered by the change in my weight in the past year. From around 128-135 lbs. I'd love to be around 120-124 lbs. I'm 5'4. Way to go on your weight loss SnagTop and beautiful smile lsw!
  • lsw5082
    lsw5082 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go SnagTop!!!! You are clearly focus and committed on achieving your goal. FunkyMonkey80 I am 5'5 and currently weigh 166. My goal is to be between 135-145. I haven't gain any weight but I haven't been able to lose any weight either which is very fustrating.
  • wessa7706
    wessa7706 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also trying to stay motivated and get in shape. 5'10 and weigh 155. Working with a fitbit to help track activity levels. Hoping to start and stick with some good habits.
  • lsw5082
    lsw5082 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wessa7706 sticking with it is key. I always get off to a good start but tend to fall back into old habits. This time around I hope to make long lasting changes that will stick with me throughout the years.