Strange Habits?

Options
CraftyGirl4
CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
I just wanted to see other people's strange habits. What do you do that others might consider strange? This doesn't have to be diet/fitness related. :-)

Here is mine: I pick up and save the random change I find on the ground. A penny here...and nickel there... I always remember my mom saying "A penny saved is a penny earned" when I see a coin lying around like that.

Replies

• SweetAngelique
    Options
    Lol.. I do that too. I will also pick up an item on the floor at a shopping store rather than to roll my cart over it.
  • kunfused
    kunfused Posts: 13
    Options
    At 48 I still find myself stepping over cracks!!!
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I almost always wear mismatched socks on purpose

I can't sleep in the dark when my husband isn't here (almost 28 years old, and I'm still afraid of the dark, lol)
  • raychybabe
    raychybabe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can't eat a meal at home unless I'm watching QVC the shopping channel lol
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS put my left sock on first for luck, ever since I can remember, seems freaky just admitting it

:noway:
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine laughed at me the other night for "washing" the cans before I put them in recycling. It was a baked bean can and really gross and I had soapy water anyway so I dipped it in and then rinsed it. He thought that was the strangest thing. I'm sure I do a lot of things others think are strange but that comes to mind first.