I Need To Lose 100 Pounds!!!

Options
Hey everyone my name is Becca and I am 28 years old I'm really needing to lose about 100 pounds if not more I weigh 250 pounds right now… Seriously unhealthy. Looking for people who want to be friends on here who also have a decent amount of weight to lose. A few things to keep me motivated are, the scale, my family, and I also make YouTube videos documenting my progress. What keeps everybody else out there motivated?

Replies

• holly_roman
    holly_roman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me too. I set my goal at 110lbs but I think I will shoot for 125lbs. I have been on MFP for 7 weeks and have lost 11lbs...praying the scale moves next week. You can add me if you want.
  • alicaramik2
    alicaramik2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say good luck! I started here with a goal of losing 100 pounds. I still have about 20 to go. If you trust mfp and stick with it, it can be done.
  • smittyab4
    smittyab4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got the same goal. I'm 5'6" and 237, started at 255. I would love to be buddies!
  • Adenine87
    Adenine87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey chica! I got a ways to go too! Currently at 325 first goal is 299 then ill go from there! Feel free to add :)
  • mikkid26
    mikkid26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100+. I have no support from family and friends in real life. MFP friends may help keep me motivated. Thanks!
  • tonisha1821
    tonisha1821 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70 pounds. According to the BMI chart I should weigh 130. I'm at 243 now and I've been down to 130. I'm not comfortable at that weight (too thin for my liking). I'm aiming for 150 - 160.
  • miaelissa
    miaelissa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love friends. Have 100-120 pounds to lose!
  • Ann_Marie_2x_MORE
    Ann_Marie_2x_MORE Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 pounds to lose. I've seen MFP work for others and I'm hoping for the same.
  • krobesongrubb
    krobesongrubb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've got about 100 to lose as well. Add me if you want! :D