New to this.

Options
I am normally an "antisocial" type of person. I am introducing myself in hopes that this will encourage me to keep myself accountable with the (hopefully positive) feedback and support I get. I am trying to get to a healthy weight because I am tired of starting over, and I deserve to feel good about my body. I hope that one day my journey will help someone who is also socially awkward and inspire them to put themselves out there (as I am) to seek the support they need.

Replies

• kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    No reason to feel socially awkward on here. We're all trying to get healthier and feel better about ourselves. I'm halfway to my goal (25 down / 25 to go). Mutual support helps a lot. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support to reach our goals. Good luck.

Kevin
  • Ryokara
    Ryokara Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Similar story here - I'm also more of a socially awkward fellow.
    I just registered here today, same goes for my solid decision to finally lose weight, but I hope (and am convinced!) that we both can feel good in and about our bodies (relatively spoken) soon! :) Let's be an inspiration for each other and those who feel alike!

Good luck!
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Antisocials UNITE! :D While this offer may be counterintuitive, feel free to add me as a friend / accountability buddy.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • amberjesiah
    amberjesiah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Seeing as how I am new and don't know how to work this app much, please feel free to add me!
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like