NSV - my 'thin' dress doesn't fit!!

Options
jmgj27
jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
I got given a dress by a friend about two months ago and I looked awesome in it (if I say so myself!!!)

I tried it on yesterday and it's TOO BIG!

First time since I started this weight loss journey that I've stopped fitting into things that are designated 'thin' items in my wardrobe. I am genuinely now the thinnest I've ever been as an adult! Crazy eh! :noway:

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!!! :drinker:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!!! Great feeling, eh?! Good work.
  • ashley_jorah
    ashley_jorah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Such a great feeling. Congratulations.

The only down-side..affording new clothes!
  • eatmydust2
    eatmydust2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrates!! Needle and thread if it is something you really like... or take it some where and have it altered it is really cheap...cheaper then a new dress...
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    YAY! Thats awesome!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congrates!! Needle and thread if it is something you really like... or take it some where and have it altered it is really cheap...cheaper then a new dress...

Definitely with you there! Already done that once to my favourite dresses but think it's going to have to happen again. Will wait until I'm at goal and then the tailor's having a field day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!