Lesson 1: Don't rely on cable tv.

Options
I was following the Jillian Michael's videos when it came down to at home fitness. They were on ExerciseTV OnDemand, then poof disappeared. Does anyone know where I can find them at a decent price, or free stream online?

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    $9.99 at Walmart
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Yep, very cheap at WalMart. I got a Shred-It with Weights DVD for around 8 bucks. If they don't have them at your local WalMart (which they probably should), you can get them on their website as well.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Heh that's exactly why I snatched up Chris Freytag's stuff when I saw it on sale.

I got my copy of JM from a friend who gave it away. LOL after doing it once, I can see why she threw it out. (Nothing against her or people who like her work outs, they just aren't my style). I'd say check Wal-Mart or even craigslist/freecycle.
  • elsapm
    elsapm Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazon.com has them starting around 6 bucks.
    Ebay or Half.com probably would be a good place to check too...
  • GypsyWildflower
    Options
    Awesome, I will check them out next week when I head up there again. Thanks!
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Download the torrent. ;)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Download the torrent. ;)

Even mean trainers deserve to get paid for their work. ;)
  • GypsyWildflower
    Options
    Well I saw in another post that they do have it on Netflix for DVD..which is great. But I do think I'd like to have my own copy to take with me, and keep rather than alternating it with other movies. I already added it to my Wal-Mart list : ) Even though I hate supporting Wal-Mart : (
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Download the torrent. ;)

Even mean trainers deserve to get paid for their work. ;)

Agree 100%. Unless you are willing to work for free, don't expect to download videos or music for free. It's no different than walking into Wal-Mart and putting it in your pocket without paying for it.