Seeking 300lb+ pals for ongoing daily support & messages

Options
I'm looking for 1 on 1, ongoing daily support. Messages, texts, etc, thru out the day.
My stats: 5'6, 320lbs, 39 yr old, female from Minnesota.
Interested in someone with close to similar stats.
Add me then send a message and we can get this new friendship of support & motivation started!!
Open to all!

Replies

• kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm happy to help. I started at 284 and now 248. I want to get to 225. It's been a struggle - good weeks and bad weeks. I've tried a lot of things - some worked and some didn't. While my progress hasn't been perfect, I've had more good weeks and bad weeks. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support to reach our goals. Good luck.

Kevin
  • fayecheshire
    fayecheshire Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been seriously using the site for 4 days and am finding it great. I need to lose about 3 stone but over a period of time. I have lost 3 lbs up to now but understand this will slow down.

I cook mostly from scratch and lovely follow a Mediterranean type diet.

Love to hear from you and hear all your diet stories

Faye
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have been seriously using the site for 4 days and am finding it great. I need to lose about 3 stone but over a period of time. I have lost 3 lbs up to now but understand this will slow down.

I cook mostly from scratch and lovely follow a Mediterranean type diet.

Love to hear from you and hear all your diet stories

Faye

I have changed my eating habits to whole on whole foods, cooking from scratch and avoiding processed food as much as possible. Friend me if you want to exchange ideas and provide mutual support. Good luck.

Kevin
  • GGKatie89
    GGKatie89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 296.6, sw300. I'm 29 from the Chicago suburbs, also looking for friends
  • debbie_elder
    debbie_elder Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My SW was 297 and I'm a 40 and 5'7". I'm down to 228 and have about 70 lbs to go. If I can do this I feel like anyone can do it. I posted this the other day. I started in March 2015. We can do it! hcm3imlg3aql.jpg
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am 36, 5'10 and 306 lbs from NW Indiana. Feel free to add me!