Looking for motivation to move & friends to keep me accountable

Options
cr6nd
cr6nd Posts: 23 Member
Good Morning-
My name is Catherine and I am looking for friends! I have been on MFP for over year but have not made significant progress. I am looking for friends to help keep me accountable and also to inspire me to get moving! I'm trying to keep it simple and count calories / exercise when possible, but find myself making bad choices when I'm busy or stressed. Would love to hear how other busy people have been able to make weight loss a priority!

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have been at this a longtime. I've lost about 70 lbs. I got to my goal weight but with the weather and time change have gotten lazy and not been making the best food choices. We can help motivate each other.
  • cr6nd
    cr6nd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have been at this a longtime. I've lost about 70 lbs. I got to my goal weight but with the weather and time change have gotten lazy and not been making the best food choices. We can help motivate each other.

Sounds great! The holidays are going to be tough, but we can do it!
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'll be a cheerleader! Please go to this discussion:http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10279881/motivation-success-and-frustration-sharing#latest
    I will be checking in daily! I'm looking for friends and I want a core group that will help motivate. Maybe plan weekly weigh-ins and overall bounce frustration, success and ideas off each other to gain some ground on where we want to be!
  • freindsforlife
    freindsforlife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    please add me ...
  • Violator_Rose
    Violator_Rose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I'll do my best to be a great source of motivation :):)