Anyone doing or has completed T25?

Options
I finished my first week. It's too early for me to tell, so I wanted to see what your thoughts are on T25.. Results?

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I tend to skip Alpha. It just always seemed to be a waste, unless I had not worked out for a while. If that was the case, I would do Alpha just for a week or two as a way of transitioning into Beta and Gamma.
    If I'm in a normal workout cycle, I would just jump right into Beta and Gamma
  • tristalpistol
    tristalpistol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I only did Alpha and Beta earlier this year. When I was done, I personally hadn't lost a lot pound wise, but friends and family could see a real difference and my clothes fit differently. I didn't really follow nutrition, but I tend to eat pretty well on my own. I don't really drink pop and I cook my own things from scratch.
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    i done it a few years ago I lost 16 pounds in total i done insanity before hand so found alpha cardio core and speed 1.0 to easy so swapped them with cardio and speed 2.0 from beta instead i really enjoyed t25 its a good workout
  • Shadae3103
    Shadae3103 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am doing it now, I am currently on the Beta cycle. I love it only half way through and I already lost 15 lbs