Craving Chocolate????

Options
If you crave chocolate, I just found Fat Free Fudgsicle Original Fudge Bar! only 60 calories per bar and cholesterol free. YUMMY

Replies

• tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    If you crave chocolate, I just found Fat Free Fudgsicle Original Fudge Bar! only 60 calories per bar and cholesterol free. YUMMY
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That sounds tasty. This weekend I had chocolate tea from Trader Joes. Yummm:tongue:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    hershey caramel filled sticks are also 60 cals, and reese's came up with AMAZING waffer bars at 100 calories a bar.. yumm just thinkin about chocolate makes me want to go to the store and get some!!!
  • gresch
    Options
    Diet Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate is good too, on these cold days!!!

I've also tried the 'No Pudge' brownies. They're a bit more pricey, but an awesome replacement for high fat ones! You barely taste any difference. (they have mint choc. and cappucino flavors too) mmmmmmmmm
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    hershey caramel filled sticks are also 60 cals, and reese's came up with AMAZING waffer bars at 100 calories a bar.. yumm just thinkin about chocolate makes me want to go to the store and get some!!!

Oooooh, I've tried these... they are staples in my cupboard especially during the monthly visit from Aunt Flo!!!
  • kaybee176
    kaybee176 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Quaker rice cakes Chocolate flavor 7 mini cakes for 60 calories. Gives you crunch as well as chocolate. it is a quick snack not to many calories.:happy:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Betty Crocker Mini Delights Molten Chocolate. 150 calories but it you have the calories left over, use them here, SOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! :tongue: