1st Compliment in over 10 years

Options
Mveler
Mveler Posts: 274 Member
I got a compliment from the woman at the post office today. I go in there at least weekly. I am wearing a snug pink exercise outfit and she said, Wow you look beautiful in that pink! Are you losing weight?

I was like, not really, although I am trying. (I have only lost 4 pounds, could it be visible?)

Replies

• alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    How many inches? Some lose inches faster then lbs so that may be what she is noticing.
  • BeastieGirl
    Options
    Well done you! Enjoy the compliment and remember how good that felt when you're having a down day :smile:
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Absolutely could be noticable. Or perhaps, it's just that glow you have now that you have taken control of your life and heading toward the fit and fantastic you!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Kudos to the Post Office lady.
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    yay for compliments!!! way to go...!
    PS: I LOVE SCHNAUZERS!!!! cute pup!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Every pound counts! Thats great, I'm sure there are many more to come!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wearing clothing that is more form fitting can make you look thinner. I am finding this out currently! Yay for tight clothes!
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It could also be a combination of your weight loss and your attitude. You're on a mission and your head is raised and ready to accomplish it.

It is noticeable and even affects your appearance.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!