Hello, I'm Anna

Options
Hey Everyone, my name is Anna Marie and I am trying to loss weight (Which we all know is not easy). A little bit about myself, I am 21 years old with cats and a dog. I live with my husband (been together for going on 6 years) and we do not have any kids yet. I am a size 10 right now (give or take) but I want to be back down to my 4-6 (which all my jeans at home are). I am an IT helpdesk but I am also a waitress at Olive Garden. I enjoy running when my shins allow me to without causing me to much pain and I enjoy squatting (Which I have gotten a pretty nice butt from, so ladies they DO work!) Anyhow, I want to be able to feel good about myself and when I look in the mirror I do not want to see these awful love handles I have! So that is why I am doing myfitnesspal! I have my own personal gym at home, squat rack, treadmill, weights, punching bag and a total gym. I would love some people who are there to give me some inspiration as I go and I can do the same for you! We can help each other to feel better about ourselves!

Replies

• easyrun99
    easyrun99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    would be awesome to be supporting friends
  • annamarie0408
    annamarie0408 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I completely agree, I lost weight the best last time I did this when I had my BFF going to the gym with me everyday and we always talked about it together and made sure we were on track.