30DS Level 1 problems

Options
My dvd has a scratch in it during level 1... how hard would it be on my body if i moved up to level 2 right away?

i've had the dvd for months... and have only got around to starting it... so returning it is out of the question.

i can get most of level 1 i just miss the entire first set of strength, cardio, and abs.

thanks everyone!

Replies

• alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If you have a used DVD place around you, they will buff them out for you for a couple bucks. :)
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    google how you can repair it...I'm sure you have something around your house that could help fix it.....
  • kelseytanking
    Options
    I don't think moving on to level two would be a problem. If you're having difficulty with it, just watch the modified version instead of going all out like Natalie. :) Love 30DS!!
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Depends on what your fitness level is like I guess, if you are quite fit and used to exercise you may be ok, for a beginner I'm not so sure, you could always try it & see. :smile:
  • TamiHudson
    TamiHudson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would not attempt Level 2 without getting a good grip of level 1. Level 2 is way more intense. :smile:
  • Sistasarita
    Sistasarita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is tough...for real. Level 2 is tough. I would recommend trying it once to see how you feel. Perhaps alternate between 1 and 2 for about a week. Be mindful of your knees! Level 2 is much higher impact.

That's all the advice I have. Now, let's get shredded! =0)
  • falonjohle
    falonjohle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i think you would be ok.. level 2 seems easier to me then level 1 was
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I would not attempt Level 2 without getting a good grip of level 1. Level 2 is way more intense. :smile:

Level two does suck.......i like level three much more! woohoo floor work!
  • hayleyxxwxx
    hayleyxxwxx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I think the first circuit of level one is the most intense circuit of this level and i think it is important that you feel you can get a good grip of this before moving on or else level two will be really tough going. Hope this helps =)
  • vitamina19
    vitamina19 Posts: 30
    Options
    Do you have Time Warner for cable? They have the first level on Exercise T On Demand. Or if you really wanted it you could download it from amazon for $2-3.
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    took the DVD out and cleaned it. Cleaned out the DVD player. Worked great!! the hardest part of level 1 is the abs... :(