Need friends / motivators

Options
hey all today I decided to take a big hard look at myself and change my life not only in the way I look but in everyway possible because the truth is I just don't like myself . I used to love myself but life happened and I let myself go massively , gaining my confidence back is a massive challenge for me as I have tried and failed so many times at weight loss I go full forces for a week then give up because I haven't lost 50lbs in one go

Replies

• Justing1516
    Justing1516 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya !
  • gearster2014
    gearster2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I can definitely agree with "life happens", I feel like I am killing it then I have to travel and just lose all drive while I am away and especially when I get home. Similar to you I am looking for motivators that can lean on me in the goods and that I can lean on when the drive is down. I have decided that since I haven't been my 'ideal self' for such a period of time that it is holding me back and that sense of self hate is becoming too pronounced, so I can definitely relate to where you are at. Keen to nail it this time by using a team and having to be even more accountable.
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in anyway I can. I've lost 100 lbs so far.
  • KayG99
    KayG99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I can totally relate

Please feel free to add me. I beed motivation too.

:)
  • xoGeeGeexo
    xoGeeGeexo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks all :) I've added all of you we can do this xxx
  • Comforteater15
    Comforteater15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me
  • spulia1
    spulia1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • brendairvin
    brendairvin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm turning 53 and ready for a change. I have also let myself go by puttig myself last often. My baby is not a baby any more so I do have some time but now to use that time for me without family support. I'm hope this program will help keep me on track. :#
  • darcus_kirby
    darcus_kirby Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Lost a lot was doing great, then things went south. Now I'm ready to dust myself off and start over :)
  • aloise08
    aloise08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)