1lb until my goal :)

Options
madamelaporte
madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
Hey guys - so I thought I share my success - although it isnt as amazing as some of yours for me it feels so great.
I started on MFP at 147 my goal was to reach 126 and as of today I am at 127lbs, I have gone from a UK size 12 (which were beginning to get slightly tight) to fitting comfortably into a size 8. I actually can't believe it as I have never stuck to a diet like this before MFP really is fantastic and I never in a million years would have thought I could fit into a size 8. I amhappy as I can see in my clothes and measurements I have lost all that weight oh and the scale too of course but when I look in the mirror I still see the girl who weighs 147lbs!!! Guess it will come in time, I am not 100% happy with how I feel about myself BUT I am almost at my goal and I will continue to 'diet' until I feel good about myself and I need to get toning my tummy and thighs (tummy from being stretched from my beautiful babies and thighs as its a family problem lol) but I am determined to get them toned and lookng good :)
I said when I signed up that I would love to fit into my red cropped trousers - I did it (and they are even a touch too big) I have bought my very first ever pair of white trousers - never felt comfotable enough to wear them and it all just feels brilliant.

I did hit a 4 week standstill where I lost nothing at all but I kept at it and then I had a steady 1lb loss every week for 10 weeks :)

So those of you that sometimes hit those plateaus and want to give up DONT you can do it just stick at it - I also found the 4 weeks I didnt lose I was working out EVERY day so definitely have 1 or 2 rest days!!!!

Sorry I have rambled on a tad.

Good luck to all of you who are on this weight loss journey, you can all do it - if I can stick to a diet you can too :)

Oh and I definitely recommend Jillian Michaels No more trouble zones and 30 day shred oh and Zumba is also great to do as well :)

Replies

• mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    awesome job! you look fantastic!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • thibautseeker
    thibautseeker Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's great! Well done you should feel proud of yourself!
  • madamelaporte
    Options

I should update that pic - it was a few weeks ago now :)
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Looking good
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. It definately motivates!! I needed that right about now. Will keep pushing forward!!
  • starlytt
    starlytt Posts: 5
    Options
    That is amazing! You are my new inspiration! I started at 150 on here. I am down to 142. My goal is 120. I am slowly getting there. Congratulations on such an accomplishment!
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    That's fab well done. you must be so pleased!:smile:
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    You look really fab. Congrats!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Well done you! You've done just brilliant, look at your flat tummy, don't believe you've had kids lol!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Well done you! You've done just brilliant, look at your flat tummy, don't believe you've had kids lol!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats....
  • HolllieLouise
    Options
    congratulations!! xx
  • lina20
    lina20 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    congrats.thanks for sharing.
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    So inspiring... I'm so happy for you
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant - congrats! You look GREAT!! :flowerforyou:
  • madamelaporte
    Options
    Thankyou everyone :) I really appreciate the support :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!