women with 20lb approx to loose..

Options
2»

Replies

• Violator_Rose
    Violator_Rose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I have 17 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me :):)
  • pennys
    pennys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Quick question to see what you guys do...how often do you weigh yourself? I'm planning to do it once a week but just wondered what others are doing?
  • _lovebug_
    _lovebug_ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm trying to "get rid of" about 30 lbs before my anniversary (valentines day) ;)
  • rockyfunk
    rockyfunk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 170 pounds. I've been between 160-170 got the last three years. I need to tip the domino that sends me down to 140. Add me please!

• dr_iti
    dr_iti Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey penny.. i dont know if i am doing the correct thing but i wt myself daily... but i do it at the same time of day in my innerwear.. it keeps me inspired, but the thing is i dont expect much , even if the scale moves in three days, i am happy.. keep in mind dont be disheartened if u weigh a kg or half more when ur mensurating period is near..that may just be due to water retention..
    i am toooo much tempted towards my weighing scale..i may even step on machine again after writing to u..lol
  • theknoxie
    theknoxie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've got 20 to lose as well.... Feel free to add meeeeee!!!
  • Paleodiet4beginnersdotcom
    Options
    I love this forum!!!

so amazing with people rallying around to help.

I lost 45 pounds and did not feel like torturing myself dieting.

I am here to serve in any way I can, if you need anything, just ask me

I am here to help.

Alfie
  • tuliprose12
    tuliprose12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started first day today.
  • adelgrenfam
    adelgrenfam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OK, so I'm 58 years old, 5' tall, and the heaviest I've ever been at 125 pounds. I want to lost at least 15 pounds, and develop healthier eating habits (even though I can leave sugary sweets alone, I'm a carb junkie). The scales have been creeping up for too long... time to get myself under control!
  • mpounds2014
    mpounds2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me - need to lose baby weight
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I do and I just keep putting it off and half assing it!
    I'm 39 5'0 and of this morning 149 :'(
    I simply have to do this. I refuse to buy bigger clothes!
    GW-125
    Any help is greatly appreciated <3
  • CatWhispererrrr
    CatWhispererrrr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    GIRL POWER :D This is my second time around with MFP. First time Lost 40lbs, and now back up 20lbs and trying to lose it! Add me too -- I dont have any friends :P
  • pchrysta
    pchrysta Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You (and others) can add me.
    I'm 37, 5'6, two kiddos (4yrs & 7yrs). Started back on MFP last week at 159 lbs, I'm down to 154 so far this week. My goal is to see the 130's, doesn't matter which 130.
  • Happyfrankie
    Happyfrankie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I am 41, 3 kids and need to lose 18lbs. Need buds for motivation!