New to MFP but not weight loss...or gain

I'm 18, my highest was 225, lowest was 155. I'm 5'9, I was maintaining at around 160 for a while; then a binge period brought me up to 170. I was 3 pounds less or more for a while at that weight. I spent the summer away from home and gained about 18 lbs, bringing me up to 188. I lost 14 lbs through lots of exercise and healthy vegan food, gained back 4 lbs through binging and I'm now at 178. I struggle with an eating disorder but more than anything I just want some balance in my life. I have a lot of trouble moderating myself, and envy anyone who can. Either I'm exercising tons and eating a little bit or I'm binging and not exercising at all. ramble over, I'm Sage and I'd love some support and to support you guys :)

Replies

• scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Hi Sage, I'm Shemika & I am 5'10 and is starting on this journey again myself. I understand the struggle but we have to take it a day at a time. Are you vegan? I am pescatarian and loves vegan food (I have a vegan cookbook). I'm going to send friend request!
  • shellbelle6369
    shellbelle6369 Posts: 4 Member
    I don't even know what a pescatarian is but I feel you all the same. My problem is not the healthy food, it's how much of it I consume. It seems I am short on self control.