Best 30 Minute Meals!!

Options
hrforrest1106
hrforrest1106 Posts: 1 Member
After getting home from work and then trying to get in exercise, I really don't feel like slaving over a stove for hours. Give me your best and most delicious 30 minute meals. Thanks!! :)

Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Before work, throw some chicken breasts, a can of diced tomatoes (to cover chicken, can add broth or water if needed) and some seasoning in a crock pot . When you get home, shred it with a fork. Sometimes I add a couple Tbsp of cream cheese. It makes lovely tacos or burritos. Super easy. Omelets are another of my go-to easy meals.
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    This is so easy brown some lean pork or turkey breakfast sausage, add garlic, ginger, coleslaw mix, soy and seasonings. Then you have Inside Out Egg Roll

Inside+Out+Egg+Roll+2.jpg
  • lalaconz
    lalaconz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash (cut in half, scoop out the seeds and stringy bits, wrap in paper towel, and microwave for 7ish mins depending on size), roast chicken (I always buy those pre-cooked chickens from the grocery store. I don't eat the skin.), some cheese if you like, and salsa if you don't have sauce on hand. SO GOOD!

8jqr09lx34a2.jpg