Easy, low calorie and filling snacks?

Options
Just wondering if anyone dieting or just eating healthy has any snacks which are healthy, cheap and easy?
Like Asda / weight watchers do mini crust less quiches for 250 calories.
What does everyone eat?
Cheers!

Replies

• gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Veggies and dip? I am binging on cucumbers with sour cream-based dip these days.
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Today my snacks were veggies/hummus and apple/almond butter. I also like greek yogurt/berries and turkey pepperoni/cheese.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I don't know which of these fit your definition of healthy or low-cal, but some of my go-tos are: string cheese, nuts, wasabi peas, fudge pops, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, hummus & veggies, protein bars, Greek yogurt, beef or turkey jerky, popcorn
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I love Greek yogurt with fruit and may be one ounce of fiber one(crunch) or cottage cheese with grapes or with pineapple sprinkled with cinnamon.
  • tomhurst
    tomhurst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Cheers guys! Some of the stuff sounds interesting
  • FHMatch
    FHMatch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vegetables in hummus, hard boiled eggs, Greek yogurt with fruits (not the kind that comes with fruit - and sugar - added, but plain Greek yogurt that you add fruit to), cottage cheese and cucumber, a few almonds, etc. Good luck!
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

https://youtu.be/oHzPlzn6ZzU

I just made these cookies, super easy, takes about 5 min max to put it together and bakes in 15. This makes 12 cookies, so 115 cal each! It's soooo delicious will melt in your mouth
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Gave you the wrong link first ;
  • tomhurst
    Options
    Organic peanut butter with no added sugar etc is really good for you I'm sure?
    Unfortunately I detest celery haha
  • Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    tomhurst wrote: »
    Organic peanut butter with no added sugar etc is really good for you I'm sure?
    Unfortunately I detest celery haha

Try it with carrots, cucumbers, or zuchini and see if you like that.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    1 cup pumpkin puree, 1 cup 2% cottage cheese, 1 sliced banana and 1 diced apple. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and you're good to go...
  • tomhurst
    Options
    Sounds greats guys
  • Jrshutter
    Jrshutter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1 bag of 100 calorie Orville redenbacker kettle popcorn -- lots to fill up on and delicious!
  • healthy_hermione
    healthy_hermione Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have string cheese, banana, apple slices with all natural peanut butter, all natural peanut butter on a slice of wheat bread, Greek yogurt, grapes, carrots, wheat thins, etc.
  • tomhurst
    Options
    Very nice!
    Probably an obvious one but whey protein shakes really fill me up too!
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Veggies and dip? I am binging on cucumbers with sour cream-based dip these days.

Oh gosh now Im so craving sour cream ranch dip...

My favorite snacks are almonds, apples with yogurt, or a slice of lunch meat wrapped around a cheesestick (or half of one).
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    use plain greek yogurt as sour cream - cheaper and less calories